New Year brings new opportunities! Smile Workshop is looking to add an energetic, patient-centered, team oriented dental hygienist to their team! If you have a YES! attitude, put patients 1st and want to work with a fun loving team we want to hear from you!
- Place locally applied antimicrobials
- Place sealants/perform polishing (certification necessary if required by state)
- Use intraoral camera
- Screen for Oral Cancer
- Take and record patient’s blood pressure accurately
- Offer fluoride treatment to all patients
- Perform routine dental prophylaxis for periodontally healthy patients
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy (scaling/root planing)
- Maintain accurate notes in patient’s chart
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth.
- EagleSoft experience a plus!
Our office hours are Monday/Wednesday 9a-6p Tuesday/Thursday 10a-7p Friday 9a-2p and one to two Saturdays a month 9a-4p.
Smile Workshop offers excellent benefits including health, vision, life and dental insurance as well as paid time off after 1 year of full-time employment.